✦ CAMPFIRES: Wood fires are not allowed in the Park at this time. Please bring your own
propane fire ring for cooking or warming.
✦ CHECK-IN: We are located in a residential area. You must check in no later than 10 pm.
✦ COURTESY: Be mindful of other campers and residents and keep the noise level down. Loud,
objectionable noise will not be tolerated. Inconsiderate guests will be asked to leave without
✦ INTERNET: We provide limited access to the internet for your safety and convenience. Please
do not use the internet for streaming movies or videos in consideration for other visitors in
✦ KEEP SITES CLEAN: You are responsible for keeping your site clean, orderly, and well
maintained. When you leave, take all your belongings with you and as the backcountry
saying goes, "leave no trace, pack it in, pack it out".
✦ PARKING: One vehicle is allowed at each site. There is a $5 per night fee for each additional
vehicle. Parking in designated area only, please do not park along drive.
✦ PAYMENT: Due in full at the time of check-in. See park manager if not paid in advance. We
accept cash, or online credit card payments.
✦ PETS: We are a pet-friendly RV Park. However, to maintain this amenity, please follow these
- Keep pets on a leash at all times and secured. Please do not allow your pet to wander with the leash on.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings except designated pet-friendly cabins.
- Pets may be walked around the perimeter of the park. Please do not walk pets on the
adjacent private properties.
- Clean up after your pets, dispose of waste.
- Pets may not be left unattended outside or tied up to a picnic table or pedestal.
- Do not let your dog dig. You are responsible for any and all damages made by your dog.
- Aggressive, barking, and/or whining dogs are not allowed in the park.
* There are certain breeds that make up a disproportionate amount of dog bite claims, making
insurance companies less willing to cover any liability issues they cause. The following
breeds are not allowed in Nelson Falls RV park:
Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Doberman Pinschers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds,
Chows, Great Danes, Presa Canarios, Akitas, Alaskan Malamutes, Siberian Huskies, Wolf-
✦ POND: Do not enter! You may feed the ducks with food provided by the Park, but do not harass the ducks. No fishing is allowed.
✦ QUIET HOURS: We are located in a residential area and quiet time is strictly observed
from 10 pm - 8 am.
✦ SPEED LIMIT: In the Park is 5 mph.
✦ TRASH: We will provide you with an over-sized trash bag which we will pick up when you leave.