4/21/20 To our great disappointment but per the Tulare County Department of Health, we are closed until further notice (see letter above). You may still make reservations for future dates however, we will not be able to honor your request until the regulations are lifted.
Nelson Falls RV Park
Friday, April 3 2020
CoronaVirus (COVID-19): Our Response
As we respond to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and guests remains our top priority. We understand that some of you with reservations for the RV Park are unsure if you should cancel or keep your reservations. We want you to know that we are here for you and your
family during this difficult time and we will remain open until further notice with some temporary changes.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 we will be implementing the following procedures until further notice:
● There will be no public access to public restrooms or showers.
● There will be no tent camping, as there will be no access to restrooms.
● No public access to cabins.
There will be notices posted at the entrance to the park and at each open space reminding people of the “Stay at Home” Order issued by the State of California:
Per the “Safer At Home” Order issued by the state of California, members of the public are not to enter if they are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness, including fever or cough.
● We ask that our guests adhere to the social distancing guidelines when encountering other travelers by maintaining a minimum of six feet from others.
● If you see something - say something. If you see other visitors violating these rules, please let management know as soon as possible.
Anyone who violates these temporary procedures will be asked
to leave the park immediately without a refund.
We apologize for any inconveniences these temporary procedures may cause, but we believe this is the best way to stay open while remaining a safe environment for everyone. Also, we would love to see everyone at Nelson Falls RV Park, but we do ask that you reschedule your trip if you are
not feeling well.
Thank You for Your Understanding,